Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Estuary Fishing - Half Day
- Included in price:
- Light refreshments (morning and or afternoon tea, soft drinks and cold water) are provided, however lunch is not included.
- What to bring:
- Hat, Sunglasses, Alcohol.
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- Children are welcome.
- Departure points:
- Cairns, Queensland
- Departure time:
7:30 AM Daily
12:30 PM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Morning Cairns Estuary Fishing half-day tours depart E finger, Marlin Marina, Cairns at 7.30 am and return at 11:30am. Afternoon Cairns Estuary Fishing half-day tours depart E finger, Marlin Marina, Cairns at 12:30 pm, return at 4.30 pm. The two trips can be combined into a full-day of Cairns fishing if you wish.
- half day 4 hours full day 8 hours
Only five minutes from the heart of the beautiful city of Cairns and you will be treated to some of the best natural scenery and Cairns fishing conditions available in Tropical North Queensland.
Imagine fishing the upper reaches of the Cairns Trinity Inlet (Cairns Harbour) surrounded by lush greenery, rainforest clad mountains, and one of the worlds most diverse and productive ecosystems.
With over 90 kilometres of winding Cairns waterways to explore in our custom built vessels, our guides will take you to the best locations available.
Depending upon the prevailing Cairns weather and tide conditions, up to a dozen species can be pulled from the one spot.
Daily Cairns fishing tours operate throughout this extensive mangrove lined estuary which is home to a great diversity of species including the famous Barramundi, Mangrove jack and Trevally, Salmon, Grunter, Flathead, Fingermark and Gold Spot Cod to name just a few. In all, over 40 species of fish can be regularly caught in this magnificent Cairns Waterway.
Cairns Estuary Fishing tours begin with the gathering of live bait before moving up into Trinity Inlet, and its channels, gutters, creeks and open places. Actual fishing locations will be chosen based on prevailing Cairns weather and tidal conditions.
No experience is required to travel on this Cairns Estuary Fishing Tour. All bait and tackle is supplied, and our experienced Cairns guides will show the novice angler the right technique to catch the best fish.
These charters are designed to cater for all ages and skill levels, and children are most welcome.