Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Estuary Fishing - Full Day Share Charter
*NOTE - The charter returns to our mooring at the Marlin Marina (located next to the Pier Shopping centre). We leave the decision for the next hour(ish) to you. Why not have lunch at The Pier Bar & Grill, or Mondos in front of the Hilton Hotel, then a refreshing swim in the Lagoon on the Cairns Esplanade, or maybe shopping in the The Pier Shopping Centre is more your style , the choice is yours!! You will then be meeting at 12.00pm at the Cairns Marlin Marina as there is another 4 ½ hours of fishing to do!!!!
- Included in price:
- On all our charters we supply all rods & PENN reels, all bait & tackle, cool & hot drinks, morning & afternoon tea and you'll be under the guidance of a very experienced fishing guide. Transfers available on request.
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- Children under 5 years must have at least been on a boat. No child discounts apply.
- Departure points:
- Cairns, Queensland
- Departure time:
7:15 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Marlin Marina at the Pier Shopping Centre Finger D Berth 2 at 7.20am
- From 7.30 am to 12.00 pm then 1.00 pm to 5.30 pm - Met the boat and fishing guide at the Marlin Marina Finger D Berth 2
- Approximate Return Time:
- 5.30 pm
The open waters, creeks and deep channels of the Cairns Estuary System are a paradise for anglers and fishermen alike. Cairns-Trinity Inlet is a State Marine Park, this natural habitat has numerous deep holes, mudflats, snags, and drop-offs making it a great location to catch a variety of fish species. The Cairns Estuary area has over 100kms of waterways just at our backdoor, so let us show you our backyard.
Common species of fish caught when Fishing in Cairns Inlet are Fingermark, Mangrove Jack, Estuary Cod, Grunter (Javelin Fish), Salmon, Queen Fish (Queenies), GT's (Trevally), Thread Fin Salmon, Bream, Mud Crabs and 'Every Cairns fishermans dream' ... The Barramundi! Check out the photo gallery to see our happy customers with their catch, this could be you!
Cairns Estuary systems mangrove lined waterways have the reputation of being the world's most diverse and productive eco-system they are also home to saltwater crocodiles (salties) and numerous species of birdlife. Fish Tales go that little bit further and give you interesting information about the history of Cairns and if you are lucky enough you might even spot a crocodile. A relaxing yet exciting day fishing and chit-chatting about anything of interest, except politics - THAT IS WHAT WE CALL A GREAT CAIRNS FISHING ADVENTURE!!