Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Upolu Cay and Outer Edge Upolu Reef Cruise
Optional Extras: Diving :
Introductory Diving ( guaranteed 1:2 dive instuctor to diver ratio) First dive : $105, Second Dive : $50
Certified Diving ( includes all top equipment and guide) First Dive : $70 Second Dive : $35
All diving is subject to a medical questionnaire being filled in - anyone turned down for a dive due to a medical problem will be fully refunded the dive money
- Included in price:
- â€¢ Adventure Drift Snorkelling Tour with Marine Naturalist, â€¢ Reef Talk by Marine Interpreter, â€¢ Glass bottom Boat Tour, â€¢ Snorkelling Tuition, â€¢ Top quality Snorkelling equipment (masks, flippers, snorkel), â€¢ Buoyancy snorkel vests, â€¢ Lycra suits /or wet suits (depending on season), â€¢ 2 Reef destinations on the day including Upolu Cay Reef + Outer Edge Upolu Reef, â€¢ Prescription masks, â€¢ 6 full hours on the Reef, â€¢ Tea and coffee all day, â€¢ Fresh Fruit and Danish pastries on boarding, â€¢ Large smorgasbord lunch with seafood, â€¢ Platter tropical fruit, cheese and crackers, assorted cake served during day,
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- â€¢ Refreshments , Licensed bar, and quality merchandise available for purchase . Underwater cameras for purchase, .
- What to bring:
- Towel, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen ( factor 15 + - no oil!), credit card or cash if wanting any optional extras or merchandise, sweatshirt may be needed in Winter for the journey home.
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- All children are welcome and everyone is looked after equally - however we are on a boat and it is expected that there will be parental supervision at all times
- Departure points:
- Cairns, Queensland
Cairns Beaches, Queensland
- Departure time:
7:30 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- If making own way go to Reef Fleet terminal for check-in. Bus Transfers from the Northen Beaches and Cairns City are available at additional charge payable direct on check-in. Outer City and Northern Beaches transfers are $23 per person. Cairns Inner City transfers are $15.50 per person. Furthest bus pick-up is from Palm Cove. If needing a bus pick-up please provide your accommodation information on the booking form. Bus transfers must be pre-booked . Payment on boat on day of travel. All bus pick-ups will be taken to the Reef Fleet terminal where you will check into the desk. After the tour you will be picked up also from the Reef Fleet terminal where you were dropped off in the morning.
- 8 and 1/2 hours
- Approximate Return Time:
The above prices include $10.00 per person, which is payable direct to the operator on the day of travel.Click on a price to view more options and details.
- CAIRNS PREMIER Reef and Island Tours - Ocean Free and Ocean Freedom
- Great Barrier Reef, Upolu Cay and Outer Barrier Reef
- Departs From
- Cairns and Cairns Beaches
Jump aboard the â€˜Ocean Freedomâ€™ for a full six hours of snorkelling pleasure in two of the Great Barrier Reefâ€™s most coveted areas, as well as an amazing seafood smorgasbord lunch! The sparkling clear waters of Upolu Cay Reef will allow you to see what makes the Great Barrier Reef one of the worldâ€™s most popular dive locations. Youâ€™ll enjoy a snorkelling tour and tuition with a friendly marine naturalist, as well as a reef talk and a tour in a glass-bottom boat.
â€¢ Dive in two locations â€“ The Upolu Cay Reef, as well as its Outer Edge, known as the â€˜Wonder Wallâ€™. If youâ€™ve never snorkelled before, we will teach you!
â€¢ Discover the secrets of the Reef by hearing about it and by seeing it for yourself.
â€¢ Spoil yourself with the delicious seafood smorgasbord lunch, fresh tropical fruit, Danish pastries, cheese, crackers, cake and unlimited tea and coffee.
â€¢ Relax â€“ everything you need is provided for you, including all snorkelling gear
As soon as you step foot on the Ocean Freedom â€“ a super-fast, luxury 20m CAT â€“ youâ€™ll feel welcomed and pampered. With your early boarding from Marlin Marina (with prior check in at 7:15am from Reef Fleet Terminal, Cairns Marina), youâ€™ll get to breathe in the morning ocean breeze as youâ€™re taken out to one of two dive destinations.
At the stunning Upolu Coral Cay Reef, youâ€™ll learn about the graceful blue-spotted stingrays, tenacious green sea turtles, bright damsel fish and other amazing creatures that call this Reef their home, as you observe them from a glass bottom boat. Youâ€™ll then have the chance to see these inquisitive creatures up close, while snorkelling within the incredibly clear, turquoise water.
The second dive site is the fascinating â€˜Wonder Wallâ€™, located on the Outer Edge of Upolu Reef. Here, you will enjoy a guided dive, encountering a huge variety of aquatic flora and fauna, including hard and soft corals, giant clams, fans, turtles and a vast assortment of colourful topical fish.
In between visiting these two sites, youâ€™ll enjoy a smorgasbord lunch fit for a king, including smoked salmon, prawns, three types of cold meat, a chicken platter, three fresh salads and a variety of breads. After a relaxed six hours of diving, youâ€™ll spend the trip home indulging in even more delicious food, arriving back at Cairns at around 4:15pm.
Prices & Availability
Prices for 1 April 2017.
Use the calendar to book instantly
Upolu Cay and Outer Edge Upolu Reef Cruise
First Certified Dive
Please bring valid Dive Certificate
Adults: $70.00 | Children: – | Family: – | Pensioners: –
First Introductory Dive Adults: $105.00 | Children: – | Family: – | Pensioners: –
Second Certified Dive Adults: $35.00 | Children: – | Family: – | Pensioners: –
Second Introductory Dive Adults: $50.00 | Children: – | Family: – | Pensioners: –