Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Cairns Harbour Cruise (Afternoon - 2 hours)
- Included in price:
- Afternoon tea Interpretive commentary from friendly and knowledgeable crew Crocodile and bird spotting whilst enjoying stunning scenery Learn about the life and breeding habitats of the crocodile
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Drinks and snacks Souvenirs Film and sunscreen. Coach Transfers.
- What to bring:
- Hat, sunscreen and sunglasses Camera Cash for drinks and snacks from the licensed bar.
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Child Fare 4-14 years inclusive Infants 3 and under travel free Family Fare is 2 Adults and 2 Children (not applicable with other discounts)
- Departure points:
- Cairns, Queensland
Palm Cove, Queensland
Cairns Beaches, Queensland
Trinity Beach, Queensland
Yorkeys Knob, Queensland
Lake Placid, Queensland
Clifton Beach, Queensland
Kewarra Beach, Queensland
Machans Beach, Queensland
Holloways Beach, Queensland
- Departure time:
1:30 PM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- A coach pick up service is available from all accommodation houses in Cairns and the Northern Beaches (extra cost). Passengers making their own way should check in at the Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence Street, Cairns at 1.00pm. Note: Northern Beaches & Redlynch Valley coach passengers will have free time in Cairns before and after the tour.
- 2 hours
- Approximate Return Time:
- 3.30 pm
- Cairns Harbour Cruises
- Departs From
- Cairns, Palm Cove, Cairns Beaches, Trinity Beach, Yorkeys Knob, Lake Placid, Clifton Beach, Kewarra Beach, Machans Beach and Holloways Beach
Enjoy a 2 hour calm water cruise along Trinity Inlet, through the mangroves with the chance to spot crocodiles, particularly in the cooler months, all from the safety of our vessel, a modern, air-conditioned 14 metre catamaran providing the ultimate in cruising comfort. In this 300 square kilometre maze of mangroves, expect rich diverse wildlife, stunning scenery and a relaxing cruise with informative commentary from our crew. Join us for a stunning harbour cruise and we’ll show you what many of the Cairns locals haven’t even seen yet – you’ll be amazed at what’s right on our doorstep!
- explore Trinity Inlet and Cairns Harbour
- crocodile and bird watching
- informative nature talks
Trinity Inlet Cairns supports a diverse and fascinating ecosystem. Enjoy a calm water cruise along picturesque Trinity Inlet and discover the secrets of this unique and special mangrove-lined waterway that is home to a rich and diverse array of wildlife including crocodiles, native birds and over 70 species of fish. Linking Cairns to the sea, Trinity Inlet is a tropical tidal estuary that services freight, leisure and fishing vessels. This vibrant and busy harbour is steeped in history and culture - captivating it's visitors with many interesting sea faring tales of the trade.
This magnificent tidal estuary is rarely seen and is only accessible by boat, we offer a luxury, air-conditioned cruise taking visitors along Trinity Inlet on this scenic nature cruise. With waterways winding through a maze of mangroves, this is the saltwater crocodile's natural habitat - spot them basking on the muddy banks and with over half of Australia’s bird species found locally, a Cairns Harbour Cruise is great for avid bird watchers. Throughout the tour passengers receive informative commentary from our trained interpretive staff.