Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Cairns to Port Douglas and Mossman Gorge
Pensioner price applies to AUSTRALIAN Seniors Card or Aged Pension Card holders only.
- What to bring:
- What to wear enclosed walking shoes light wait clothing Swimmers and a towel if you intend to go for a dip in the rock pools What to bring Repellent rain poncho water bottle (water bottles can be purchased at the Gorge centre
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Child rates apply to children 3 to 14 years of age. Family prices apply to 2 adults and 2 children between 3 and 14 years. Additional children travel at child rates.
- Departure points:
- Cairns, Queensland
Palm Cove, Queensland
Cairns Beaches, Queensland
Trinity Beach, Queensland
- Departure time:
7:00 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Pick up at your Cairns hotel.
- BTS PORT DOUGLAS PTY LTD
- Port Douglas and Mossman Gorge
- Departs From
- Cairns, Palm Cove, Cairns Beaches and Trinity Beach
Travel from Cairns via the scenic Cook Highway. Spectacular views following the Coral Sea coast on the 70 km journey to Port Douglas.
Transfer onto Mossman Gorge for some time to explore
On arrival at the Mossman Gorge Centre, board the eco-friendly bus for the ride into the tropical rainforest. Entering the forest, join the 3km walking trail that starts with an elevated walkway enabling views high into the forest canopy. Crossing a suspension bridge, your trek continues along a circuit trail with informative signs situated at points of interest. Allow 1 1/2 hours to complete the circuit, walk at a leisurely pace allowing time to take in the magnificence of the rainforest.
This afternoon, transfer back to Port Douglas for some free time before returning to Cairns.