Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Cairns Harbour & Inlet Sunset Cruise
Coach transfers are not available for this tour.
- Included in price:
- Package Inclusions: - 90min cruise on Trinity Inlet - Welcome glass of sparkling wine, standard beer, wine or soft drink - See Cairns & picturesque Trinity Inlet at dusk - Short commentary
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Licensed bar onboard.
- What to bring:
- Camera Warm jacket
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- Child Fare 4-14 years inclusive Infants 3 and under travel free Family Fare is 2 Adults and 2 Children (not applicable with other discounts)
- Departure points:
- Cairns, Queensland
- Departure time:
5:30 PM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Departs Reef Fleet Terminal, Cairns at 5.30pm every evening except Christmas Day and Good Friday
- 90 minutes
- Approximate Return Time:
- 7.00 pm
Picture yourself drinking sparkling wine on deck while watching the tropical sunset from Trinity Inlet. This sunset cruise will set the tone for an unforgettable evening. As our friendly crew greet you on board you will be offered a welcome drink to enjoy on deck prior to departure. Departing at 5.30pm, the cruise allows passengers to soak in beautiful views of the waterways, mangroves and mountains in the magical early evening sun.
- 90 Minute Sunset Cruise
- Welcome drink on boarding - wine, local beer or softdrink
- Savoury nibbles on arrival
Linking Cairns to the sea, Trinity Inlet is a tropical tidal estuary that services freight, leisure and fishing vessels. This vibrant and busy harbour is steeped in history and culture - captivating it's visitors with many interesting sea faring tales of the trade. This magnificent tidal estuary is only accessible by boat. A sunset cruise offers a unique opportunity to watch Cairns come alive as the daylight fades and the sun sets over the mountains.