Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Beaches Meet & Greet: Hartley's Zootastic 5 with Transfers from Cairns
This tour has limited numbers so is subject to availability.
- Included in price:
- Admission to Hartley's Crocodile Adventures including daily presentations & Boat cruise Guided Zootastic 5 Experience Souvenir Koala Photo Return transfers from Cairns hotel or resort.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Souvenirs, Lunch
- What to bring:
- Hat, comfortable walking shoes, camera, money for souvenirs, lunch & optional extras.
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- It is recommended that children should be 10 years or older to participate in this tour. There is no child price for this tour. The tour is not suitable for infants to attend.
- Departure points:
- Cairns, Queensland
- Departure time:
8:30 AM Daily
10:30 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- You will be picked up in front of your accommodation at 8:30am or 10:30am. Return back at 1:30 or 4:45 from Hartley's
- Zootastic experience is for one hour commencing at 9:30am or 1:30pm.
- Approximate Return Time:
- Return from Hartley's is either 1:30pm or 4:45pm.
Hartley's ZOOTASTIC 5 includes five popular animal encounters. You will be up close with the wildlife - feeding, patting & holding. There's time for taking photos and hearing about the habits of the wildlife.
The Zootastic experience is interactive, informative and fun. You will be in the safe hands of one of our experienced Wildlife team while you feed and handle like an expert. One of the five activities will include – Koalas - feeding, holding & photo.
Zootastic 5 is available daily at 9:30 am or 1:30 pm, and is suitable for adults & children over 10 years old. This experience runs for approximately 1 hour & is restricted six (6) participants. With such a small group this is a very personal tour. Bookings are available on application only with a minimum of 24 hours notice required. Price includes returns transfers from Cairns, general admission into the park, boat cruise on Hartley's Lagoon and daily presentations.