Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Estuary Fishing - Afternoon Share Charter
- Included in price:
- We supply all Rods & PENN reels, all bait & tackle, bottles of water & tea/coffee, plus our very expereienced fishing guide.
- What to bring:
- Don`t forget your sunglasses, your hat, your camera/video; we welcome you to bring a few beers or a bottle of wine to really relax.
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- Children under 5 years must have at least been on a boat. No child discounts apply.
- Departure points:
- Cairns, Queensland
- Departure time:
12:50 PM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Met the Boat at the Marlin Marina on Finger D berth 2 at 12.50 pm. Please confirm your booking the night before your charter (full phone contact details will be provided after booking).
- 4.5 hours
- Approximate Return Time:
- 5.30 pm
Guided Fishing Adventures in the smooth waters of the Estuaries of Trinity Inlet, Cairns; from the whole family, the beginner or the adventurer.
We supply all Rods & PENN reels, all bait & tackle, hot & cold drinks, plus our very experienced fishing guide.
From 1.00 pm to 5.30 pm - met your fishing guide at 12.50 pm.
We don`t just go fishing, we go exploring the mangrove-lined waterways and the rainforest for the vast bird life, the butterflies and the ever-present saltwater crocodiles.
Common tropical species caught are.....Grunter (Javelin Fish), Fingermark, Salmon, Queen Fish (Queenies), Thread Fin Salmon, Mangrove Jacks, Estuary Cod, Bream, Flathead, Mud Crabs and much much more....The Prize catch a Barramundi.